Everything you need to know .
Welcome to Whitmore Fisheries we have been established since 1998 and this website has been put together to hopefully give you an insight into our range of lakes and facilities. To help you get around we have set up a menu bar on the top of the page, click on any of the links and it will take you where you want to go. Whitmore Fisheries cater for all angler abilities and lots of pegs are accessible for disabled anglers. There are car parking facilities situated around the fisheries which enables easy accessibility to pegs, with most pegs being hard stand surfaces.
Fishing - £8 per visit
Open 8am Til 5pm
Fishing Lake Rules
1. Property left at owners’ risk.
2. No pets allowed on the fishery.
3. All litter must be taken home.
4. No unaccompanied children under 14 yrs.
5. Landing nets must be used & dipped before going to peg
6. Barbless hooks only, any other forms of hook are not allowed.
7. Branded carp pellets only, or purchased on site.
8. Rods are not to be left unattended.
9. Ledgers and swim feeders to be free running.
10. Keep nets are not allowed.
11. No meat, artificial bait. ground bait, hemp, boillies or swimstim products. Bait containing nuts or liquidised food.
12. No Floating pole, rattlers, braid line or free lining, No floating bait
13.Please do not put unused bait into the waters at the end of your fishing session. Please take litter home.
14. All fish must be handled with care and returned straight to the water. No standing up with fish in your hands.
15. Each person is held responsible for the cleanliness of their peg.
16. Only one person per peg.